1321 N. Columbia Center Blvd. Suite 701 Kennewick, WA 99336
- Balanchine's The Nutcracker from NYC Ballet
- Black Mass (2015)
- Bolshoi Ballet: Jewels
- Bolshoi Ballet: Lady of Camellias
- Bolshoi Ballet: Taming of the Shrew
- Chonda Pierce: Laughing in the Dark
- Crimson Peak
- Ed Sheeran x Tour at Wembley Stadium
- Everest (2015)
- Everest 3D
- Home Alone 25th Anniversary
- Hotel Transylvania 2
- Hotel Transylvania 2 3D
- Lincoln Center: Alvin Ailey incl. Revelations
- Lincoln Center: Ballet Hispanico feat. Carmen
- The Martian 3D
- The Martian
- Pan 3D
- RiffTrax Live: Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny
- TCM presents Dracula (1931)/Drácula (1931)
- TCM presents Miracle on 34th Street
- TCM Presents Roman Holiday
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Extended Edition
- The Metropolitan Opera: Les Pêcheurs de Perles ENCORE
- The Metropolitan Opera: Lulu ENCORE
- The Metropolitan Opera: Madama Butterfly ENCORE
- The Metropolitan Opera: Manon Lescaut ENCORE
- The Metropolitan Opera: Otello ENCORE
- The Metropolitan Opera: Roberto Devereux ENCORE
- The Metropolitan Opera: Tannhäuser ENCORE
- The Metropolitan Opera: The Magic Flute SPECIAL ENCORE
- The Metropolitan Opera: Turandot ENCORE
- The Metropolitan Opera: Elektra ENCORE
- The Metropolitan Opera: Elektra LIVE
- The Metropolitan Opera: Les Pêcheurs de Perles LIVE
- The Metropolitan Opera: Lulu LIVE
- The Metropolitan Opera: Madama Butterfly LIVE
- The Metropolitan Opera: Manon Lescaut LIVE
- The Metropolitan Opera: Otello LIVE
- The Metropolitan Opera: Roberto Devereux LIVE
- The Metropolitan Opera: Tannhäuser LIVE
- The Metropolitan Opera: Turandot LIVE
- Varsity Spirit's American Cheerleader
- The Visit (2015)
- War Room
1380 North Louisiana Street Kennewick, WA 99336
- Attack on Titan - Part Two
- Back to the Future Double Feature
- Boruto: Naruto the Movie
- Bridge of Spies
- The Green Inferno
- Halloween (1978)
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2 (2015)
- Inside Out
- The Intern
- Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials
- The Mockingjay Double Feature
- Pawn Sacrifice
- The Perfect Guy
- Sleeping With Other People
- Straight Outta Compton
- The Walk 3D
- A Walk in the Woods
- The Walk
Based on the Oscar®-winning short documentary and adapted by the writer of Philadelphia, Freeheld is the true love story of Laurel Hester (Julianne Moore) and Stacie Andree (Ellen Page) and their fight for justice. A decorated New Jersey police detective, Laurel is diagnosed with cancer and wants to leave her hard-earned pension to her domestic partner, Stacie. However, the county officials, Freeholders, conspire to prevent Laurel from doing this. Hard-nosed detective Dane Wells (Michael Shannon) and activist Steven Goldstein (Steve Carell) unite in Laurel and Stacie's defense, rallying police officers and ordinary citizens to support their struggle for equality.
Modern-day Mozart Hot Sugar creates one-of-a-kind music made entirely out of sounds from the world around him. When he splits with his internet-famous girlfriend (rapper Kitty), he embarks on an existentialist journey to Paris to move on with his life while hunting for increasingly unique and exotic sounds to sample and turn into beats. From executive producers David Gordon Green, Danny McBride, and Jody Hill and featuring Jim Jarmusch, Neil DeGrasse Tyson, and many other musicians and personalities.
Zhigen, an old Chinese farmer, has lived alone in Beijing for over 20 years after moving to the city to allow his son Chongyi to attend university. He decides to make the long journey from Beijing to Yangshuo to honour the promise he made to his wife to bring back the bird that has been his only companion in the city. His daughter-in-law Qianing, a beautiful rich career woman, asks him to take along his granddaughter Renxing, an only child brought up in the lap of luxury. While grandfather and granddaughter set out on their journey - one travelling back in time, the other discovering her roots - Chongyi and Qianing, ponder the meaning of the life they have led in the sole pursuit of success and money.
In 1973, a spiritual awakening captured the heart of nearly every player of the Woodlawn High School football team, including its coach Tandy Gerelds. Their dedication to love and unity in a school filled with racism and hate leads to the largest high school football game ever played in the torn city of Birmingham, Alabama and the rise of superstar Tony Nathan.
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2 brings the franchise to its powerful final chapter, in which Katniss Everdeen (Jennifer Lawrence) realizes the stakes are no longer just for survival—they are for the future.
Four-time Oscar®-winning filmmakers Joel and Ethan Coen (No Country for Old Men, True Grit, Fargo) write and direct Hail, Caesar!, an all-star comedy set during the latter years of Hollywood's Golden Age. Starring Josh Brolin, George Clooney, Alden Ehrenreich, Ralph Fiennes, Jonah Hill, Scarlett Johansson, Frances McDormand, Tilda Swinton and Channing Tatum, Hail, Caesar! follows a single day in the life of a studio fixer who is presented with plenty of problems to fix.
HE NAMED ME MALALA is an intimate portrait of Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Malala Yousafzai, who was targeted by the Taliban and severely wounded by a gunshot when returning home on her school bus in Pakistan's Swat Valley. The then 15-year-old (she turns 18 this July) was singled out, along with her father, for advocating for girls' education, and the attack on her sparked an outcry from supporters around the world. She miraculously survived and is now a leading campaigner for girls' education globally as co-founder of the Malala Fund.
The story of John, a small time crook, who finds an unlikely accomplice in Louis, a newly-orphaned teenage boy. As their open-road adventure progresses and John drags the kid on a string of robberies, the pair forge an unexpected and powerful bond.
The ocean contains the history of all humanity. The sea holds the voices of the Earth and those that come from outer space. Water receives impetus from the stars and transmits it to living creatures. Water, the longest border in Chile, also holds the secret of a mysterious button that was discovered in its seabed. Chile, with its 2,670 miles of coastline, the largest archipelago in the world, presents a supernatural landscape. In it are volcanoes, mountains and glaciers. In it are the voices of the Patagonian indigenous people, of the first English sailors and also those of its political prisoners. Some say that water has memory. This film shows that it also has a voice.